VP, Account Management
Get to know AAX:
AAX, the Acceptable Ads Exchange, is a leading advertising exchange working directly with premium publishers to generate unique revenue from ad impressions lost to users who run an ad blocker. AAX works with both publishers and ad blockers to deliver Acceptable Ads, as determined by the Acceptable Ads Committee, to the 90%+ of users who run an ad blocker but who’ve also opted-in to receive Acceptable Ads.
Where you fit in:
As the Vice President of Account Management, you’ll be responsible for the on-boarding, strategic planning, account management and the overall success of AAX’s relationships with both supply-side and demand-side partners. Reporting to the CEO, success in this role will be measured by leadership and oversight, operational excellence, optimization of strategic accounts and revenue-related performance of our Supply and Demand portfolio.
Where you will focus your time:
- Onboarding, strategic planning and overall process for all account management and service excellence functions
- Growing, developing and leading a world-class team of account managers
- Building key relationships within all AAX supply-side and demand-side partners
- Developing solutions to onboard and ramp new accounts quickly and efficiently
- Identifying and managing opportunities to improve relationships and generate additional revenue AAX and our partners
- Strategizing with key accounts on a regular basis including: day-to-day account management needs as well as QBRs.
- Work internally with various stake-holders including; business development, sales and product to continually improve our offerings and drive additional opportunities
- Assist with corporate planning and provide on-going revenue forecasting
Ideal candidates will be highly-skilled relationship developers and communicators, with a proven track record leading account management and client services teams in the digital advertising space.
Our vision of the ideal VP of Account Management is someone who has:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in ad tech / digital advertising
- 3-to-5 years of senior-level experience managing key partners (Supply / Demand)
- 3-to-5 years of experience leading account management teams, ideally with experience leading remote team members
- Strategic thinking capabilities, is a creative problem solver, and is able to drive change at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and is comfortable leading and operating in a remote environment
- The ability to travel (up to 25%) both domestically and internationally - once business travel can safely resume
Some of the benefits associated with this role are
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus plan
- Full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work hours and schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- A yearly stipend for personal development
While we strongly prefer this position be based in New York City, location is flexible.